December 15, 2012

Salad mix for the end of the semester

I know salad and the end of the semester don't really have anything to do with each other.  It's not as though not having to go to class makes me really, really want kale or something.  The end of this semester is worth celebrating because I am done taking classes - forever!  (Unless I decided to get another degree sometime.)  Of course, the class part is fun, it's the exam part that isn't.
Most of my salads contain something red because it is just so pretty.  Cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and all other summer time vegetables seem a memory in the distant past.  Right now red greens (ha!) are what make salad more interesting.  And feta cheese, which has renewed my salad consuming capabilities to an all time high.  



No comments:

Post a Comment